Go Green Week
We are supporting Springhill Hospice in raising money to support our local hospice and the help they provide for patients with cancer. We will be hosting a Go Green Week between May 20th to the May 24th which will consist of the following:
- Monday 20th - Staff Dress in Green - 50p
- Tuesday 21st - Colouring Competition - Prizes for each KS
- Wednesday 22nd - All Things Green - Baking/Leisure/Craft Activities
- Thursday 23rd - Cake Sale - 10p per cake
- Friday 24th - Raffle Draw/Penny Collection/Springy Visit
Our staff and pupils can help support the hospice by either dressing in green on Monday the 20th or buying a raffle ticket between now and Friday the 24th. The raffle will be drawn on the 24th and gifts will be awarded to the winners. The tickets are available from Jackie Robinson and are £1 per strip.